Find all of the information you need on fibre, in one place.
Getting Enough?Men and women of all ages need different amounts of fibre. Chances are you aren't getting enough - find out here.
Fibre Rich FoodsAdding more fibre to your diet is easy. Visit this section to see what fibre rich foods to incorporate into your daily routine.
Fibre helps to:
* Keep your digestive system healthy and prevent constipation by making stools bulky and soft.
* Lower blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
* Lower your risk of colon cancer, heart disease, and digestive problems like diverticulosis.
* Improve blood sugar in people with diabetes.
* Control weight gain by making you feel full so that you eat less.